Saturday, September 18, 2010

Today was hard without you

  
Isaiah toes.
Fasting today reminded me of home a lot, of the times when we have celebrated it, hanging out at home and then gong to services in the evening. It especially reminded me of the time we spent yom kippur together, doing my art project out on the lawn at New Paltz.
Marty and I went to the Gardens again. It was really pretty, even though it was kinda rainy. We brought homework with us, and we're sitting next to this funny group of flirting Italian tweens. We talked about her Dad, who died when she was a Junior in High School from Brain Cancer. I have been kinda waiting for her to bring him so it was nice that she felt comfortable enough with me to talk. You guys kinda have similar situations, so I let her know about your dad, and told her that if she was ever having a bad day or needed to talk that she can come to me. It is still really hard for her too, she cried a little telling me today. And said that she had breakdowns that she can't control. She feels really guilty leaving her Mom at home while shes here, cause her Mom depends a lot on her for support. It was nice for me too to have someone to talk too, you know, cause sometimes I really want to help you but I don't know how. Everyone is different, I know, but it was a nice talk.
Miss you so much it hurts, I wish I could be there for you, especially so you wouldnt end up hanging out with drunk girls. I hope today is better,
Lots and Lots of Love,
Abigail

No comments:

Post a Comment