Monday, September 13, 2010

Monday

Hey!

Class today was really good. The only people added to my class were the three I was hanging out with all weekend, so that was a nice suprise! AND the second half of class is only 30mins on mondays and on Tuesdays we watch a movie! It was such a relief that we don't have to stay until 2:30. Today the lecture was about the Holocaust and it tuned out to be kinda insulting and offensive. I think it was just because the teacher didn't know english very well, but she was talking to us like we didn't know what the holocaust was, and kept saying things like, "I'm not making this up." We're watching a movie in Italian about WWII in Italy and the Holocaust tomorrow, which is supposed to be really good, and is why we had the lecture today. Apparently after the midterm the class is going to be all in Italian! But it will be ok cause everybody is going to be in the same boat.
After class I got my Art history book and Ive just been sitting here reading it and doing online things. It is thunderstorming here! Which I like. I think its time for my siesta, but I'll leave my computer on, please call when you can!
We're having Deanna's apartment over for dinner, Chicken and Pasta, should be fun :)
Love and miss you,
Abigail Ruby

No comments:

Post a Comment