Tuesday, September 7, 2010

First of all...

First of all, you need to stop beating yourself up. I don't love you because I'm a nice person. I love you because you do make me smile, everyday. You don't even need to be next to me, just thinking about you makes me smile. I love you because you inspire me, because you make me a better person, because you make my life better, brighter, and beautiful.
I'm really sorry about yesterday, please don't think about what I said. I was frustrated about how we haven't had fun together in a while and I'm still getting used to not seeing you everyday. I still haven't gotten used to be away. I've only been here a week today, so I'm not sure why I expected to have a pattern already.
I love you so much, and even though I say that I love you a lot that doesn't make it any less special. You are the peanut butter to my jelly, and you know how much I love peanut butter.

Nice link by the way

No comments:

Post a Comment