Friday, September 3, 2010

day 3

Soooo things have been pretty hard with out you baby, but they'll get better. I'm sooooo happy you're in italy though. I'm really jealous. I wish i could be there so bad. I just want things to go by quickly so we can be together again. I've been trying really hard to stay busy like everyone's been saying, but i always end up thinking about you. Coming to Albany has helped though. I got to albany at like 8 and tried skating with my brother and dave for a bit and obviously my wheel popped off my board. So now i'm down a bike and a skate board. sucks. also i ran out of time on the calling cards. And i really really don't want to use the boston money. it almost breaks my heart. because i know how you left that money for me just for boston, but i can't handle not being able to talk to you. i hope you understand. Any way i got off track. After my wheel came off,  i went to empire and hung out with evan, the twins, mal, kojack, some other kid they met, and two girls they knew. it was fun, it actually got my mind off of things. me and tim ended up going back to state quad to walk back their friend and we hung out there for a little to check out our old building. we didn't go into our first dorm though because it was so late, but it was fun. we came back and ended up staying up real late til right now wich is 447 in the morning. so its almost 11 for you. tomorrow i don't have to go home to baby sit, so i'm gonna stay here for a little bit i think. so hopefuly we can skype at some time? that would really make my day. i just want to see your face again.
my skype name is just isaiah gonsalves.
i'm gonna try to get to the store as soon as i wake up tomorrow and buy the calling cards, i went to get them today but they don't sell them after 10 for some reason.
but i hope you have a really good day, and call me when ever you want. and good luck with everything. i'm going to start applying for jobs and look into other things.
i love you soooooooooooo much baby.

p.s. i've noticed how super  UNattractive every girl has become since you've left. its nice to know no girl will ever compare to you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9QYv9XBMHI

No comments:

Post a Comment