Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Sorry to leave in such a hurry

I hate leaving on a bad note. I shouldn't have just given up on our conversation so quick. I get frustrated when you aren't excited for me or happy, but I agree that I need to be more understanding of how things are from your perspective. I'm not mad at you at all, just sad that I made you upset. I am sad that we didn't get to talk long, and might not be able to talk later, but I was trying to encourage you not to be upset and to make sure you wouldn't not do stuff today because you just wanted to wait for me at your computer. Sometimes I think I'll be fine not talking to you, but thats just because I avoid thinking about things like that, and then when it happens I realize how upset I am not talking to you. Kinda like deciding to come here, and then only realizing once I got here how much it hurts.

Thank you baby, I love you the more,

Abigail

No comments:

Post a Comment