Friday, September 24, 2010

I'm on the otherside of the country!

You should definitely look on a map and see how far Sicily is from Florence. Cause its FAR. The train ride was ok, kinda like being on an airplane, I didnt sleep that much though. It was really rainy and cloudy here but still beautiful. It really is crazy how I have a vacation every weekend, everyday. I miss you baby. Alyssa brought her computer! and she has internet everywhere! Thats how Im writing this now, suprise! Maybe She'll let me skype you later... I'll call you though if not. Im not sure when, were going to dinner now, so it will prob be around 11 or 12. I can't wait to tell you more about my day. I had the best cannoli ever. i wish i could have mailed you and Jesse one... I guess you'll just have to come here.

Love you lots and lots, I hope you had a good night and day, Talk to you soon, I ruff you too!

Abigail

No comments:

Post a Comment