Saturday, November 20, 2010

I just got your letter I just got your letter!

Thank you so much for the letter! I love it! you are such a good writer and artist I love every square inch of the letter. Especially the fingerprint and especially the sazon. I want to put it on everything! We have eachother and we will for the rest of our lives, so who cares about stupid computers right? You are all that i need and you make me so incredibly happy when you tell me that I am all you need. I love you and miss you and cant wait until i can have a longer conversation with you. I'm sorry I have been so busy this weekend, I know how much you've been needing me. Thank you for being so understanding and letting me sleep. I will try to be online around one for you. I hope you are sleeping tight right now, kiss kiss love love love you

No comments:

Post a Comment