Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Fuck I miss you

I am so close to being home and with you, and I just miss you so much, more than ever before, which  didnt even know was possible. Being sick and home all day hasn't been helping either. Not being busy has just given me way to much time with my thoughts. Now i know a little bit more how you must have been feeling all semester.
My parents left this morning to catch their flight here! I still can't believe that they are coming, and i haven't been able to get excited about it either cause i've been so sick. yuck i hate being sick. and i hate not being with you.
I can't wait to talk to you tonight. I watched the rest of walking dead! I knew she was going to die! But it was still really sad. I didn't want the show to end. You got me hooked

No comments:

Post a Comment