Saturday, November 20, 2010

hello

hey im sorry things got complicated. i didnt mean to lead you on that we would be able to talk, i realize that i did. I was trying to say how im looking forward to when we would have time to talk, but not that it would nessesarily be the next time we talked. I think sometimes i lead you on because it is what i really want and i want to give you something to look foward to cause i know it will make you happy. But in a sense i guess that is just lying to you, so i will try not to do that anymore. it makes me so happy to make you happy, it is just selfish of me. tthank you for being understanding and flexible and not being mad though, it means a lot to me. I will be home in the evening tomorrow, want to plan to talk around 11 for me? let me know...

No comments:

Post a Comment