Friday, November 19, 2010

Hang in there

Hey Baby,

I am so sorry about your computer. i wish there was something i could do for you. It sounds like you will be better offf just getting a completely new computer when you have the money. And then maybe you can get a new ipod with it too! That makes me really sad about all the stuff you lost. I think you should write a letter everyday to the head of the company explaining your situation until they give you your money back. There is no reason it should have died. Who were you in your past life that you deserve all this bad luck?
I will be back here at 7 for me, 1 for you. I think today we are just going to take neil around Florence and then go out to dinner and then hang out in Andrea's apartment and then maybe go to a club or bar. Yesterday we met him at the train station and it was so nice to see him! I am really excited to show him florence. We were all really hungry so we went straight to Gusta pizza. And then we went back to andrea's apartment and hung out there for a little bit. Neil was kinda shy which was weird but maybe he was just tired from traveling all day. Then I came  back here and hung out with Alyssa for a little bit, which actually wasn't too bad. Its funny, I was so worried she was going to be one of those "UAlbany" girls but now I'm realizing that she is really one of those UAlbany guys. Just like Tim and Gene, always having to be right and proving you wrong, always wanting to tell her story but not listen to yours, loud, all she doesn't do is scratch her balls all the time. I can't decide what is worse. I like how I kinda know how you feel when you hang out with them, and I realize how I didn't know at all before.
I love you so much baby and I am seriously considering flying home right now to save you. I'll be your knight in shinning armor now. We will figure it all out, you just got to be patient. Jonathan has a laptop he never uses, I know its not a mac, but maybe you could borrow it for a while... All you can do is stay sane, ok? Hang in there

No comments:

Post a Comment