Saturday, November 20, 2010

i am upset

you know i waited all day to talk to you yesterday as upset as i was, and i understood that you were too tired to talk. so we planned on talking today. and you did tell me you were gonna be eating dinner, but i asked you if you'd be too busy, and you said no, i'll make time for you. i know you're having a busy weekend. but i'm having a shitty weekend at the same time. and i set my alarm for you and made sure i still had nolly's computer and everything. and when i try talking to you, you only say a couple things. and then leave. and tell me you can talk at chris's and then that we should just wait til tomorrow. when i hate waiting til tomorrow. you know how much i hate waiting, and how long my days are. its just starting off, and you already tell me we can't talk. and i know you got company over, but i don't know why no one can ever just wait for a minute. or why you get so nervous holding them up, like they're on a tight schedule. i just can't wait around a computer for you all the time baby. and if i don't then we never end up talking and its very frustrating. i get myself so excited to see you, on these shitty days and then i'm let down. and i'm not trying to make you feel guilty, but you make me feel guilty when it seems like its my fault you have to decide between your friends and me. you know, i didn't know they were gonna be leaving as soon as i was gonna talk to you. you're the one who told me that time. i love you baby. and i understand you have friends too, but i'm not asking for our time to replace theirs. just to find time, or comunicate better. please let me know if you're gonna be able to talk or not tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment