Friday, November 5, 2010

baby

i don't know what's wrong with me baby. i don't know if i just don't get enough sleep. or if i really miss you that much. but i don't feel good. i feel tired, but i can't go to sleep. i don't know why. i just can't let my self. i'm afraid to lay down alone. i feel lonely. my emotions and my moods switch back and forth. from feeling really low, to convincing my self that i'm ok. and then i feel better, like i can take on the world, but then the next second i'm back on the bottom. i just want to see your face. i want to talk to you again. i'm afraid to go back home. i feel like i'll be depressed again. i think i'm feeling that when i go home, you'll be going home too. and i'm afraid of how disappointed i'll be when i realize that isn't the truth. i miss you baby. i miss you so much. only with you do i feel complete. or not alone. you know? only with you do i feel like i can complete my goals. and now i just feel like i'm waiting for something. i always feel like i'm waiting for something. thats why its hard for me to go to sleep. i feel like there is something i have to do before i go to sleep. i keep on waiting for something and i don't know what. i'm waiting for someone to hear my music, i'm waiting for things to get better, i'm waiting for me to feel better, i'm waiting for you to come home. thank you for calling me. it means so much. i hope i didn't ruin your day. please don't worry about me too much, i just have to write things to feel better. i love you abigail. i love you. i'm gonna sleep now. kiss kiss. goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment