Thursday, December 9, 2010

you make me...

the happiest person alive who has ever lived!
thank you so much for your post baby. it means a lot. i'm really happy to hear you had a good night. it sounds really fun. the saddest part, is missing you look all sexy. but i know i'll see that soon. ; ) the studio went ok. it was a lot of fun. but we ran out of time again! so idk what we're gonna do about it, but i didn't get to go back to sleep after talking to you so i'm really tired and hoping it'll get my sleep schedule back on track. so maybe i'll even wake up at 8! who knows. i love you so much. and i miss you soo much. i miss getting in bed, making pop corn, putting sazon on it and watching a movie with you. i miss it a lot. but i'm really excited for my birthday. almost entirely because i'm excited for your gifts. you're the best baby. you do too much. you're too good for me. thank you for loving me back. i'm in love with you. kiss kiss.

No comments:

Post a Comment