Thursday, December 9, 2010

The best four years of my life


On the last night of hannukah my true love gave to meee...
the best four years of my life!

Hey baby. Tonight was pretty fun. After I talked to you I went over Christina's and we went over to the club. It was kinda weird at first, cause it was just the two club owners and these two bouncers. And only one of the club owners spoke english, and there wasn't really anything to talk about. And then like ten minutes after we got there, the power in the club went out. So we didn't even get to hang anything and now I have to go back tomorrow at 4. But thats ok I guess. Aubrey and Jordon hadn't finished there stuff yet so they were just going to hang their stuff tomorrow.
So I just came back to the apartment and hung out with alyssa and marty and drunk a little and felt silly that I had gotten ready so early. Then we walked over and there werent that many people from fua there. And the food was pretty gross, just like cold fried things.  But thn Christin and Lindsey nad some other people we know got there so it was more fun. They had this short little fashion show thing, from one of the fashion classes. Aubrey was in it and I barely recognized her cause her make-up and hair were so strange. We talked some more and hung out and people were starting to leave. there was this one section where people were dancing so I went over there and then everybody followed. The DJ played mostly old 80's songs but it was still really fun. Cause it was a pretty big room and there werent that many people (pretty much just me marty, christina, priscilla, lindsey, tess, and ariana, and then another group of girls and then all the faculty) so we just danced all crazy like and silly. It was pretty funny, and so nice not having to worry about creepier guys. We stayed there til like 12:30. We were one of the last to leave, definately the last students to leave. And we walked through florence a little on the way home. They lit up this huge christmas tree by the duomo and it is so pretty. Then marty and I watched Baby Mama, which is why Im still up right now. Watching it made me miss you so much. I reminded me of when we went to see that movie in the theaters and how funny we thought the "baby wabour" line was, and all that. Love you so much baby. I am going to to go to bed, cause i got to get up kinda early for class, but i will talk to you at 9! Love love love love you! I hope everything at the studio went good and fun today and that you had a good day and got to sleep more. Miss you with all my heart, love, Abby.

No comments:

Post a Comment